Friday, February 24, 2017

My Girl Collection - New release!


“I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside I've got the month of May.
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl”
Song by The Temptations, you can listen here,

This collection is makes scrapping about that special girl, fun and easy.
The pretty bright pink will compliment a girl’s lovely smile!

Alpha

Floral Elements

Flourishes

Mixed Elements

Mini Kit 1 - all

Mini Kit 1 - elements

Mini Kit 1 - papers

Mini Kit 2 - all

Mini Kit 2 - elements

Mini Kit 2 - papers

Mini Kit 3 - all

Mini Kit 3 - elements

Mini Kit 3 - papers

Spritzed Solids
Each item is just $1.20
until March 19th
at
goDigitalScrapbooking
And now for some inspiration










Thanks so much for stopping by,
Happy Scrapping!
Hugs,

Designer's Social Connection with PattyB Scraps
          


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment