Saturday, October 8, 2016

Apple of My Eye Collection on sale




Now available in all of my stores!
Apple of My Eye Collection
The bundle is 40% off until Oct 22nd.

Someone cherished above all others, that is the meaning of “Apple of my eye”
“Yeah you know you're the Apple of my eye; Angel in the Sky, Dream come true, Girl its only you” - Taken from Apple of My Eye by Bridgit Mendler - D.S.S Lyrics. 

Each item in the Apple of my Eye Collection is available separately for your convenience, purchase of the bundle is your best value.





Available at:




Some Inspiration!






And... yes!  I have a gift for you

To download your gift, please click

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Happy Scrapping!

Designer's Social Connection with PattyB Scraps
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment