Tuesday, August 16, 2016

New Release - Paisley Ruffles Collection and more!

Hello!  I've got a new collection called
Paisley Ruffles

If your are looking for the MY MEMORIES BOG TRAIN
please scroll down.

Paisley is swirled patterns of curved shapes, and evokes a nostalgic feeling.
 “Nostalgia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days.” Doug Larson  
Each item in the Paisley Ruffles Collection is available separately for your convenience; 
however, the bundle is your best value.










http://adb-designs.com/shop/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&keyword=Paisley&categories_id=&inc_subcat=1&manufacturers_id=4&pfrom=&pto=&dfrom=&dto=

This fun collection is on sale, but just for a limited time!
Save 20 to 60% now at:



Here is inspiration!








And yes!  I have a gift for you

To download your gift, please click

Also, I am the
Featured Designer at GDS
August 16 to 23 at
you could win a $10 coupon to my store!!
and


There will be another part of the mini kit each day through the 23rd.
At my store at GDS
Where my store is 50% off until August 23
(this does not include the new releases)
I hope you'll join us in the forum!

To thank you for reading all the way through...
Stop by my store at ADB Designs Shoppe,
there is a freebie there!

There is one at MyMemories store too!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Happy Scrapping!

Designer's Social Connection with PattyB Scraps
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment