Friday, July 1, 2016

New Kit - Affection, and July Featured Collection




30% off until July 15th.
Available at:





 Here's some inspiration!




Featured Collection
Hope Chest Memories


The first thing that came to mind was my hope chest.  It is filled with things that were loved by my husband’s mother, and so now loved by me too.  Special linens, small items from my husband’s childhood, and much loved quilts are among these cherished treasures.  I really enjoyed creating this collection, I hope that it will evoke the same sweet reminiscent feelings for you, as it does for me.
The Hope Chest Memories Bundle is your best value; however, each portion is available separately for your convenience.

Save 40 to 65% until July 10th.







Available at:



Some inspiration!










Thanks so much for stopping by,
Happy Scrapping!

Designer's Social Connection with PattyB Scraps
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment