Wednesday, December 24, 2014

New Custom Collection - Hope Chest Memories and a gift

My new Custom Collection
created by request,
Hope Chest Memories
The request:  “I would like to see a kit which could be used for vintage memories, heritage, etc., …colors which catch your attention and not just brown and tan.  I would like to see something with parchment, teal and burgundy - vintage but pleasing to the eye.”  
The first thing that came to mind was my hope chest.  It is filled with things that were loved by my husband’s mother, and so now loved by me too.  Special linens, small items from my husband’s childhood, and much loved quilts are among these cherished treasures.  I really enjoyed creating this collection, I hope that it will evoke the same sweet reminiscent feelings for you, as it does for me.






And here's some inspiration from my awesome creative team








You will find this new custom collection at both of my stores

and yes, I have a gift for you!
To download your gift, please click

 Also, my store at theStudio
is on sale!

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas,
and a Happy and Prosperous New Year
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment