Wednesday, September 17, 2014

New Release - Musical Attitude with a FREEBIE and more!

Hello and welcome!
I've got some great deals going on right now
First, a new release
Available in my stores:
soon at MyMemories





And some inspiration from my team


And yes!  I have a FREEBIE!! for you
It's a cluster that was created by my CT lead poki
To download your gift, please click
Life's A Beach was a blog train gift, I have expanded it and it is now in my stores.
You will find it at
I have a gift for you made with Life's A Beach, by my CT Lead poki
To download your gift, please click
Backyard Bargain
from
Over the Fence Designs
Black Tie Affair Collection & Add-ons Bundle – on sale thru 28 Sept !
MyMemories http://bit.ly/1qOJdOM theStudio Advertisements
Thanks so much for stopping by,
I have some exciting news coming up soon!
 Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment