Monday, September 15, 2014

MyMemories Designers' Train - School Daze

Hello and welcome!
It is time for the MyMemories Designers' Train

This month's theme:
School Daze

First of all I'm going to tell you a  little bit about MyMemories software.
MyMemories is a great software for your digital scrap booking, craft and printable projects.  
You can download the trial version from 
and I'm sure you will like this great software . Click here for the tutorials .
Why MyMemories Suite?
  • Easy to Use -Drag and drop photos and elements to your page(s) or use our Fast Fill feature. 
  • Create your own page(s) from scratch or from pre-made designer templates.
  • Editing Features -Recolor, Resized, Rip, Red-Eye, Filters, Crop, Shapes 
  • Sharing -Print at home or professionally. 
  • Create custom blog or facebook graphics. 
  • Export as jpg, svg or png.

We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have their part up yet, 
please check back later


And here's my contribution to this fun train




Be sure to stop in at my store to see my new releases,
and I've got a sale on some of my products too!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Happy Scrapping!

12 comments:

Comment