Monday, September 1, 2014

Challenges!! Challenges!!

Three challenges this month!
Join in on the fun!

Create a layout following the instructions -HERE-
This is part of the Birthday Bash Celebration at theStudio!
Join in on all the great fun -HERE-

I also have my usual
at theStudio
Create your desktop with the provided kit!
This desktop kit coordinates with
"Project - Restoration"
It is on sale for the month of September
60% off!
You will find it -HERE-

And, the final challenge is a brand new one!
It is in the MyMemories Forum
For this challenge you will need to create a layout using my gift for you, and
you can use any kit from a MyMemories designer to complete the layout.
Stop on by and take a look, and pick up the gift.

That's all for now,  I'll be back tomorrow to tell you about my new release
Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment