Friday, August 30, 2013

FREEBIE!! Featured Designer Day 6, Treasure Hunt

Hello, and welcome!
PattyB Scraps is featured designer at Digi Style Designs
from August 25th to the 31st.
I've got some fun going on for this week, and I hope that you will join me!

To visit my shop at Digi Style Designs click
Be sure to find the FREE kit that's in my store, if you haven't snagged it yet!

Be sure to check out the TREASURE HUNT
You could win a Free Page Kit of your choice!!
Winners will be notified on September 2nd.

And this is day 6 of my time as featured designer at Digi Style Designs...
so here's your FREEBIE!!

It's a lovely cluster created with In My Heart Page Kit, available at Digi Style Designs
To download my gift, just click

Thank you so much for stopping by!!
I hope that you enjoy your gifts, and that you'll be back tomorrow, there's only one day left as featured designer at Digi Style Designs.  Send in your email with the links to the treasure, and don't forget to tell me which kit you would like to win!

Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Patti for all the wonderful gifts you give us. It is so very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Comment