Thursday, July 11, 2013

Aunt Audrey by PattyB Scraps - New release, and a FREEBIE!!

Hello, and welcome!
I have a new release to tell you about, it's called Aunt Audrey by PattyB Scraps.
This kit was inspired by one of my  favorite aunts.  I hope you like it as much as I loved creating it.






It is available in all of my stores, just click on the store name and you'll be able to get a closer look.


Here are some layouts, this one is by poki 

and I did this layout

and here are a couple that Nelleke did


AND... I have a FREEBIE!! for you too

If you like my freebie, you may download by clicking


I hope that you enjoy your freebie, thanks for stopping by.
Happy Scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit Patty! Love the color palette you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for this lovely frame...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much.Kits very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Comment