Thursday, June 20, 2013

Digi Blog Train Lists - June Blog Train

Hello, and welcome!
I am participating in the Second Blog Train, we are doing Fibromyalgia Awareness.  If you would like to learn more about it, visit -HERE-

Here is the color palette that we are all using

The blog train station is:  -HERE-
The List of Participating Designers:
And, my contribution to this lovely blog train

To download your gift, please click  -HERE-

Have fun on the rest of the blog train!
Happy Scrapping.
#digiscrap

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Love your contribution!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gentle hugs and deep appreciation for this beautiful blog train. When I stumbled across it, I realized I have zero supplies to scrap this thing that affects every aspect of my life. (An invasive surgery in 2009 kicked off my fibro; my mother and aunt both have it as well.) Since it obviously runs in our family, I owe it to my nieces to record my struggle since, chances are, they'll face it someday. I promise, I'll put these supplies to good use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, and an excellent idea to document for posterity!

      Delete

Comment