Friday, May 3, 2013

iNSD - and so much going on, so much to do!


My INsd Sales - May 1 thru 5
Heartfelt Perfections -HERE-
We are celebrating National Scrapbooking Day by having a Freebie Treasure Hunt inside the shop! So come on in and see if you can find all of the freebies that are hidden inside and maybe find something you just cant live without to purchase as well!
Can You Find the Rest in the Store?
All My Products Are 25% Off For May
New Releases at Heartfelt Perfections
My Contribution at Ivy Scraps For the April Mini-Pixel Collab  -  ONLY $1
Please Join Me at Ivy Scraps for My Ivy Scraps Junkie Challenge
If you are an Ivy Scraps Junkie - totally addicted to Ivy Scraps... well, then I have a challenge for you!

Using your Ivy Scraps stash from current Ivy Scraps Designers, it doesn't have to be from the same kit, or even the same designer. Just remember to give credit to the designer(s) when you post your layout in the gallery. If you need supplies, I have a free kit in my store, and my blog and facebook fan page have freebies on them too. There are also sales going on in the store.

This month for our challenge - circles. Idea Incorporated circles somehow in your layout, at least one. Here's an opportunity to get creative, how will you show circles?

Have fun, and I can't wait to see what you create!!
Please Join Me for Calendar/Desktop Challenge at Wilma4Ever
For our desktops this month, I've got a little kit for you to use to create your submission for the challenge!
If you download the kit, you must participate in the challenge.
I have a prize for everyone that participates in this challenge. To get your prize, please post your results here in this thread so we can all see.


Please use at least 50% Wilma4ever products from any designer, or designers you choose.

Please post your links in THE MONTHLY TRACKING THREAD as well.

Challenge ends May 31st at 11:59PM Eastern time.

Please read the monthly challenge rules HERE

Oh, and most of all Have Fun! I can't wait to see what you create!!  

Go here
Blog Freebies
In posts, right here on my blog
Spotlight Designer at Heartfelt Perfections

New CU Collab at Heartfelt Perfections

HFP SPRING HAS SPRUNG CU COLLAB

$5.00

Participating Designers are as follows: 
PattyB Scraps, Country Liv's Graphics, Rose Made Designs, Joyfully Yours, Diva Designs, Sharon Becker Creations, BLT DeZigns, Heavenly Scraps & Leigh Penrod Designs ($5 Coupon)
New PU Collab at Heartfelt Perfections

HFP SPRING HAS SPRUNG PU COLLAB

$5.00

Participating Designers are as follows: 
Designs by Abbe, A Taggers Scrap, Clooney and Me Designs, Rose Made Designs, Sharon Becker Creations, DCCreations, Country Liv's Graphics. Country Liv's Graphics, Joyfully Yours & Leigh Penrod Designs ($5 Coupon)
New Collab at Mystical Scraps

I Love Mom

$10.00

This collab is for Mother's Day. 13 of your favorite designers contributed.
You will get:
3 PSP Scripts
14 CU Papers
1 CU Poser (3 Poses)
Combined PU kits give you 159 Elements and 54 Papers.
DST Blog Train


Click on the image below to take you to my portion and be able to move on to the next participant.
May 2013 Digi Blog Train


Click on the image below to take you to my portion and be able to move on to the next participant.
My Stores
 
My Blog
Follow Me on Facebook

My Blinkie
Advertising Provided by:

DBA_AdsforScraps

Please contact me at designsbyabbe@hotmail.comfor information or pricing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment