Friday, March 15, 2013

March 2013 Wilma4Ever Blog Train

It's time again for the Wilma4Ever Blog Train!
This month our theme is Feeling Lucky
 
The blog train station is here:  http://wilma4everstore.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-w4e-feeling-lucky-blog-train-is-here.html - just in case you get lost.
 
Here is a list of the participating designers:
ABCreations/Anmarie Bowden Creations,
 
HF-Projekte,
 Becky's Creations,
 
PattyB Scraps, <--- you are here
 Susannah,
 
Just Another Scrap,
 
Marcee Fairchild (Rose Made Designs),
 
La galerie de Jackie,
 
Rocky Designs,
 
Sugarbutt Designs,
 
Craftypoly,
 
Pizazz Pixels,
 
ApriltheScrapaholic,
 
ApriltheScrapaholic Kits,
 
ArianneGrafX,
 
Disyas Digitals Designs,
 
Pink,
 
Speyegull Designs
 

 
Here is my contribution to this fun blog train
 
You can download my mini - HERE
 
I hope that you enjoy your freebie!!
Thanks so much for stopping by, please check out my store.  I've got some great sales going on! 
(At the top of this page are the links to my stores.)




 







2 comments:

Comment