Friday, February 1, 2013

New Release from PattyB Scraps - Project Heritage - February

Hello, I've got a new release to tell you about, it's Project Heritage - February
 
 
This full size (300dpi, papers 3600px x 3600px) quality checked scrapbooking kit contains 14 papers and 38 elements. The second in a line of heritage kits, one for each of month of the year.
The elements (300 pdi, .png files) consist of: 1 beads, 1 bookplate, 1 branch, 2 buttons, 1 charm, 1 paperclip, 1 dried orange, 2 ephemera, 1 fastener, 6 flowers, 3 foliage, 5 frames, 1 lace, 1 owl, 1 paper doily, 5 ribbons, 1 splatter, 1 string and 3 tags.
 
It's on sale right now in all of my stores, 30% off!
 
You can find it at Wilma4Ever
 
 
You can find it at Ivy Scraps
 
 
You can find it at Heartfelt Perfections
 
 
You can find it at Mystical Scraps
 
And I've got some creative team inspiration for you too!


 
 

 


 
 
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll have some freebies for you tomorrow here on my blog and on my facebook fan page.  Until then, please have a wonderful day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment