Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Our Wedding" by PattyB Scraps - Celebration!!

 

I am celebrating my Wedding Anniversary!!
16 years ago:  I said “I Do”, HE said “ I Do”, and we DID!
Now its YOUR turn to say “I Do” to this amazing double wedding kit bundle called “Our Wedding” ! For ONLY $6.00 you get TWO kits in ONE!! With 97 elements and 36 papers you will be able to scrap an unimaginable number of unique wedding themed pages!   AND for a limited time only – you get the Our Wedding – CLUSTERS for FREE!!!  That’s right, it is part of the download package when you purchase the bundle!
So walk yourself right down that checkout isle and say “I now pronounce you MINE” to “Our Wedding” Bundle by PattyB Scraps

To find this great deal at Ivy Scraps, just click
 
To find this great deal at Wilma4Ever, just click

To find this great deal at Heartfelt Perfections, just click
HERE
 
Here's what you get
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment