Monday, January 28, 2013

New Release - Near and Dear by PattyB Scraps

I have a new release that I think that you will like!  It's Near and Dear by PattyB Scraps
 
This full size (300dpi, papers 3600px x 3600px) quality checked scrapbooking kit contains 14 papers and 31 elements
The elements (300dpi, .png files) consist of: 1 birdhouse, 1 butterfly, 1 button, 1 eyelet, 1 flourish, 5 flowers, 3 foliage, 3 frames, 2 keys, 1 lace , 1 decorated needle, 1 plate, 5 ribbons, 1 ribbon bit, 1 string, 2 tags and 1 tape.
 
I just love this color palette!
You can find Near and Dear in all my stores,
 

 

 

 
 
Here are some layouts with this great kit

 

 
 
I have a FREEBIE!! cluster for you too!
 
 
You can download your FREEBIE!! by clicking on the image or
 
 
I have another FREEBIE!! on my Facebook Fan Page
be sure to stop by and grab that one too!
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope that you enjoy your gift!


 
 
 

2 comments:

Comment