Friday, December 14, 2012

Sounds of the Season by PattyB Scraps - and a FREEBIE!!!

Hello, and welcome!  I've got a new release called Sounds of the Season to tell you about.  It started out as part of a designers contest, and I loved the theme and colors so much, I just had to created a complete kit out of it! I learned the piano at an early age and especially loved to play Christmas songs, even well after the holiday, LOL!  My next instrument was the guitar, which I loved as well, and played in church for many years.  So here it is, with wonderfully bright tones
This full size (300dpi, papers 3600px x 3600px) quality checked scrapbooking kit contains 20 unique papers, 1 alpha and 51 elements (300dpi .png files).
The elements consist of: 1 bass cleff, 2 bells, 2 bows, 3 buttons, 1 decoration, 1 drum, 3 flairs, 7 flowers 4 foliage, 4 frames, 1 garland, 1 guitar, 1 hat, 1 horn, 1 jinglebell, 1 ornament, 1 paperclip, 1 pole, 2 ribbons, 1 scatter, 1 snowflake, 1 star, 3 tags, 1 tissue wrap, 1 treble clef, 1 tree, 2 trims, 1 twig and 1 word art.   It's on sale, and you can find it in my store,
 
For some inspiration, I've got a couple of layouts done by Christina, my creative wonder woman
 
 
 
And... I have a FREEBIE!! for you too
 
 
You can download your FREEBIE!! by clicking
 
I also have a coordinating FREEBIE!! on my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE as well!  Just 'like' my page and then click on the 'fan exclusive' red heart, and the download is all yours!
Thank you so much for stopping by!


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment