Wednesday, December 5, 2012

In With The New - by PattyB Scraps and a FREEBIE!!

Hello and welcome!  I've got a new release to tell you about!
I just love this color palette!   A new year is coming up, a fresh new start. Did something new happen this year or are you hoping for something new to happen in the new year? This is a great color palette for scrapping your photos, both vintage and new. It's on sale for 30% off.
This full size (300dpi, papers 3600px x 3600px) quality checked scrapbooking kit contains 18 papers and 37 elements (300 dpi .png files).
The elements consist of: 1 bead scatter, 1 bird, 1 bookplate, 1 butterfly, 2 buttons, 1 clip, 1 fan, 2 flourishes, 6 flowers, 4 foliage, 4 frames, 1 lace bit, 4 ribbons, 1 scatter, 1 string, 2 tags, 2 twigs and 2 word arts.
 
You can find it in my store
A couple of absolutely lovely layouts done by Christina


 
 
I've got a couple of FREEBIES!! too :)
There's one on my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE just 'like' my page and then click the exclusive fan freebie and the download is yours.
 
Here's another FREEBIE!!
 
 
You can download by clicking
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy your freebies.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment