Tuesday, January 1, 2013

DST Blog Train for Jan 2013 - FREEBIES!!

Hello and welcome!  It's time again for the DST Blog Train, and for January 1, 2013 at midnight EST. There is quite a line up for you!!  Here's a link to the station, should you happen to get lost along the way:  http://www.digishoptalk.com/insider/dstblog-train-jan-2013/http://www.digishoptalk.com/insider/dstblog-train-jan-2013/
 
The theme is Winter Wonders
 
Your previous stop was Snackpack Gu's Designs at:
http://digitalcreationsfrommillstreamcottage.blogspot.com/

and the next stop is Snickels' Corner Crafts at:
https://snickelscornerscraps.wordpress.com/
 
You can download your FREEBIE by clicking on the image, or

I HAVE UPDATED THE LINK... DROP BOX -- DROPPED THE BOX, LOL!!

Stop by my brand new store at Ivy Scraps!!  I have just started loading my goodies there.  Stop by my fully loaded store at Wilma4Ever, I've got a great sale going on!!
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope that you enjoy your gift!
 
 

22 comments:

  1. I love your mini kit!! :)
    Unfortunately, you've had so many people who have grabbed it, your link is down now :)
    I'll come back later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great part of the kit.
    Unfortunately your link is down.
    I'll be back soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your part of this wonderful blog train...
    Unfortunately, so much traffic has been generated, that the freebie is no longer available for download. I look forward to when the download link is fixed and we can continue downloading it. Again, many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh!!! Sorry everyone, I am moving it to another provider, and I will update the download link. check back after about... an hour. I've got some other things loading right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link is now updated!! Thanks for being so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, I came back ;)
      Thank you so much Patty, very pretty!! :)

      Delete
    2. Yay! Thanks for coming back! :)

      Delete
  6. Luv it the color combos are great THANK YOU ;~}
    Happy New Year !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and Happy New Year to you!!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the cute kit! I love the happy twist on the ellies. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! That is a neat flower!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your fab contribution to this month's blog train. I hope 2013 is a great year for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your kind comments ladies!! Have a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the pretty colors. Thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for your portion of this amazing blog train !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I highlighted your freebie on my Wednesday's guest Freebies Today. Thank you. http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/01/wednesdays-guest-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comment