Tuesday, January 1, 2013

DSF Blog Train - January 2013

Hello and welcome to my stop on the Digiscrap Forum Blog Train January 2013!!
 
If you happen to get lost along the way, here's a link back to Digiscrap Forum
You should have come from Damsel Designs and your next stop from here would be BeeHaven Designz. The train officially leaves the station at midnight on January 1, 2013.
You can download by clicking on the image or

For some inspiration, here's a layout by my creative wonder woman Christina

 
Check out my brand new store at Ivy Scraps!!  I'm loading the store with my goodies.
My store at Wilma4Ever is fully stocked, so do stop by, there's a great sale going on!
 
Thanks so much for stopping in, and enjoy the blog train!!
 

26 comments:

  1. Thank you for your gorgeous contribution to the January DSF blog train! I love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!! Thanks so much for the "Gorgeous" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Thanks for the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great contribution to the BT but according to dropbox, 'This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!' Dropbox doesn't like blog trains. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have updated the link!!! Thanks so much for letting me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on both blog train kits, love them, thanks. Have a Healthy and Happy 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your part of the Digiscrap Forum Blog Train. I love the them of the Out with the Old In with the New :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanx for sharing your lovely mini. So pretty. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're welcome :) ... and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely kit! Thank you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Patty :) Love the beautiful ribbons you included.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I highlighted your freebie on my Wednesday's guest Freebies Today. Thank you. http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/01/wednesdays-guest-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice kit! :) I really like your papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're welcome ladies, thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment