Monday, November 26, 2012

Thoughts of Spring by PattyB Scraps & a FREEBIE!!

Hi!  I have a new kit to tell you about.  Originally a part of this kit was a freebie I created for the Design Factor 2.  I have added greatly to that and now have a complete full size kit.
 
 
This full size (300dpi, papers 3600px x 3600px) quality checked scrapbooking kit contains 18 papers, 1 alpha and 34 elements
The elements consist of:
1 bling, 1 bookplate
2 bows, 1 butterfly
2 buttons, 6 flowers
2 foliage, 4 frames
1 lace, 3 leaves
3 ribbons, 1 string
1 swirl, 2 tags
3 trims and 1 wordart
 
You can find it in my store  HERE
It's on sale for 30% off right now!
 
Here's a couple of layouts that Christina with it, she's so talented!!
 


 
Here's a layout that I have done with Thoughts of Spring
I've made a FREEBIE!! cluster for you too!
 
 
You can download your freebie by clicking
 
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope that you enjoy your freebie!  Happy Scrapping!
 
 

1 comment:

Comment