Monday, November 12, 2012

GDS Designer Contest - Round 2 - FREEBIES!!

Hello and welcome!  I've got some good news :)  My submission for round 2 in the GDS Designer Contest is submitted!!  I am having so much fun with this contest!  Our mission this round was to use the theme:  Bucket Lists.  We were also to pull our colors from the provided photo, and this is it
 
 
So, this theme is so fun and I thought that I would do my personal bucket list items, and this is what I came up with
You can download this mini kit by going to the goDigitalScrapbooking.com gallery where the links are all at for the contest, by clicking  HERE
 
And, of course I have a little teaser for you, yes another FREEBIE!!

 
You can download this little FREEBIE!! by clicking  HERE

I did a layout using both of these

and here's one from Christina



I had a lot of fun putting this layout together, but it was hard for me to choose the picture to use!  I have a bunch of pictures of my past quilting projects.  I love this wall hanging quilt so I finally decided that is was the one to use to show off the mini kits.

I hope you enjoy your freebies, don't forget to have a look around at GDS, you'll love what you see!   I would love it if you left me a comment while you're visiting the gallery!!   Thanks for stopping by, and happy scrapping!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment