Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Design Factor 2 - Challenge 4 - FREEBIE!!

I can't believe it's time for challenge 4 already!  For this challenge our guidelines are:  Our challenge is to think outside the box. Take a theme that has been done before and turn it upside down. For example, a Christmas theme, but set in a warm climate with sand instead of snow, or a winter-themed kit, but with bright spring or summer colors, or a camping theme set in the winter. The sky is the limit, but we want to see your creativity.  So this is what I came up with
 
 
 
I chose a spring theme, but my colors definately do not remind me of spring!! So that's my "turn" on the theme.

If you like my kit, you may download the FREEBIE!! by clicking  HERE
 
And... if you would like to check out the other designers' submissions, the link to the Design Factor 2 gallery is HERE (you need to be registered there to see it)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. does anyone know what happened to scrappersonline?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure, but when I visited their gallery the last time about three days ago... my computer was attacked. Maybe it is related to their problems?

      Delete

Comment