Friday, September 14, 2012

Wilma4Ever.com Monthly Blog Train

And this month our theme is "Little One's Lullaby", and that sounds just so sweet!

The blog train starts at Wilma4Ever's blog  HERE

Here is my contribution to this fun blog train


You can download this mini kit by clicking   HERE

The participating designers are
ABCreations/Anmarie Bowden Creations
ApriltheScrapaholic
ArianneGrafX
Charlieonline.it
Craftypoly
Dillie's Designs
Disyas Digital Designs
La galerie de Jackie
MamaLLamaLisaDesigns
Moody Designz
Nannys Scraps
PattyB Scraps --> You are here :)
Pink
Tina Shaw
meine Bastelwelt

Have fun on the blog train!  We're all on different time zones, so if one is not ready yet, just check back later.  And check out my new release!


It is on sale at 30% off!  You can find it in my shoppe at Wilma4Ever.com   HERE

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. So precious-- I adore the papers and the elements are so cute. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your work with us. I really like the paper with the kitten on it...maybe because I'm holding a tiny sleeping kitten in my lap at this moment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment