Friday, September 28, 2012

Fresh New Day by PattyB Scraps & FREEBIES!!

I have a new release, it's called Fresh New Day
I love the soft colors, it's full size (papers are 3600px x 3600px, 300dpi) scrapbooking kit with 18 papers and 44 elements. A fresh and clean color palette with soft hues and some bolder pieces for some contrast, great for every day scrapping or special moments in life. The elements consist of:
1 bench, 1 bookplate
2 butterflies, 3 buttons
1 clock face, 1 cup
11 flowers, 1 flower trim
3 frames, 1 goose
1 journal tag, 1 lace trim
2 lacy frames, 5 leafs
5 ribbons, 1 stitches
1 swirl, 2 tags and 1 umbrella

You can find the kit at my shoppe at Wilma4Ever.com,  HERE

I also have some clusters that are available separately
You can find these at my shoppe at Wilma4Ever.com,  HERE
Here are some lovely layouts done with Fresh New Day


and by Christina:




And now for the FREEBIES!!
On my Facebook fan page I have a new QP FREEBIE for you, it's  HERE
Just 'like' my fan page, and it's yours to download :)

Here's my FREEBIE for you here on my blog, it's made with Fresh New Day by PattyB Scraps


You can download your FREEBIE!! by clicking  HERE

I hope you enjoy your FREEBIES, and thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Comment