Monday, October 1, 2012

Digiscrap Forum Blog Train October 2012



Welcome!  It's time for the Digiscrap Forum Blog Train October 2012 !!  The participating designers this month are:


Read more: http://www.digiscrapforum.com/showthread.php?t=2679#ixzz27sBVNTOy



Here is my contribution to this fun blog train


You can download by clicking  HERE
Link is valid until 10/31/2012, and it is in my store now too, and free there until 10/31.

Enjoy the blog train ride!!!
Oh, and while you're here, I have freebies posted farther down on my blog... and I also have a freebie on my Facebook fan page too, it's  HERE

My store at Wilma4Ever.com, is  HERE

Thanks for stopping by!!

20 comments:

  1. A beautiful addition to the BT. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your part of this Blog Train! I LOVE the color palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Wonderfully interesting papers and great ephemera elements. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the AWESOME mini kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely train thanks for sharing your part

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just my style. A Big Thanks To you as well!

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the floral paper. :) Thank you for sharing your part of the blog train. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. snifffffff no chance with this blogtrain (((
    I havethis message for your party
    "Internal Server Error

    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@kitana2.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

    can you do reupload it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee ))
    thanks for all ))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixing it now, thanks for letting me know!!!!

      Delete
  9. yessssssssssssssss thank you very much )))
    it's ok )))))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for being part of this amazing blog train !

    ReplyDelete

Comment