Saturday, August 25, 2012

Nautical Blues by PattyB Scraps

There are some FREEBIES!! later in the post... so keep reading :)

Nautical Blues, pretty blue colors with a nautical theme going on.  Blue is probably my favorite color, but I really do enjoy them all.  Here's my kit




To see a list of what is included, and to find out more about it, take a look at my shoppe at Wilma4Ever.com,  HERE

I've made myself a desktop with Nautical Blues


And Nanny made a couple of layouts too!



I also have a FREEBIE!! for you in my store, it's a cluster made from Nautical Blues


You can find it in my store, HERE

Nanny also turned her layouts into Quick Pages for you!!


You can download these lovely Quick Page FREEBIES!!  -  HERE

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!  I hope that you enjoy your gifts :)




4 comments:

Comment